On Campus Facilities include: Media Studio with Gear Checkout, Meeting Rooms, Computer Labs, Classrooms for Film Screenings
OC's Media Studio - a soundproof Space for Short Film Projects, Club Meetings, Digital Filmmaking 1 and Film Directing Scene Studies.
• 1 Soundproof Booth for Audio Recording
• 4 Professional Level Apple Computers for Editing (2 in Studio, 2 in Haselwood Library)
• Black Magic Cinema Camera with Set of Rokinon Cine Lenses, Rail System, and Follow Focus
• Professional Hight Definition Director's Monitor
• Matthews Dolly System
• Film Set: 4x8 Walls, Carpet, Art, Practical Lamps, Chairs, Couches, Piano and other Furniture for Custom Scene.
Gear Available for Student Checkout:
• 3 Canon 18mp DSLR Cameras w/ Kit 18-55mm and 50mm 1.8 lenses & Extra Batteries (one camera includes Rokinon 85mm)
• 5 Fluid Head Professional Tripods
• 4 Boom Poles, Sennheiser/RODE Shotgun Mics, w/Dead Cats
• 4 Tascam DR60 Audio Recorders and 1 Zoom H4n Audio Recorder
• 1 Lowell Pro 3 Point Light Kit, 2 CFL Softbox Kits, 3 Battery Powered LED Lighting Kits
• Assorted Grip Equipment: C-Stands, Silks, Black Flags, Gels, Apple Boxes, Sand Bags
• XLR Cables, Headphones, Stingers
• Indie Systems PVC Dolly
Computer Lab equipped with 20 PCs running the Adobe Creative Suite: Premiere, After Effects, Audition, and Speed Grade.